The goal of Technical Services is to perform a wide range of technical services which provide for the maintenance, construction and emergency repair of City owned facilities and systems in a cost effective, safety conscience and energy efficient manner.
- To initiate, develop and implement programs that efficiently maintain existing components of all City facilities and Public Works systems.
- To construct new and maintain existing street lighting, traffic signals, underground electrical systems and telephone systems while adhering to all applicable codes.
- To maintain all security, HVAC, communications, plumbing, and electrical at all City Owned facilities including but not limited to water pumping stations, sewer lift stations, and the water treatment facility.
- To maintain parks and recreation facilities including pools.
- 'To provide inspections and make recommendations for proper repair of existing facilities and systems.
- To provide 24 hour emergency repair of all critical and non-critical service facilities.
- To provide technical guidance and implementation of energy efficient upgrades to mechanical/electrical equipment in existing City Owned facilities.