In March of 2018, the Janesville City Council approved a feasibility study for a potential Indoor Sports Complex in Janesville. After a Request for Proposals process, the Indoor Sports Complex Feasibility Steering Committee selected Convention, Sports, and Leisure to complete the feasibility study.
- Indoor Sports Complex Feasibility Study results final report
- Indoor Sports Complex community survey results
- Indoor Sports Complex Business Plan
- Indoor Sports Complex Frequently Asked Questions
- Economic Considerations Memorandum by James Lima Planning + Development (JLP+D)
In April 2019, the City Council selected three potential sites for such a complex based on a separate RFP for locations. They also approved funding for the design for a potential complex at the approved potential sites.
If you would like to view James Lima's presentation on Placemaking Trends and Innovations, here is the video:
Information regarding the potential Indoor Sports Complex will be forthcoming and the process continues. For information about this project, please contact Neighborhood and Community Services Director, Jennifer Petruzzello, at (608) 755-3065.