City of Janesville Voter Registration: 608-755-3073
City of Janesville Absentee Voting: 608-755-3070
***In-Person Absentee Voting for the April 2nd Election will begin on Monday, March 18th, 2019
Vote Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wisconsin Elections Commission Toll Free Voter Help Line: 1-866-VOTE-WIS
Please use the links at the left or below to learn more about the voting process:
- Election Day Poll Workers Needed; Volunteer Today!
- Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Registering to Vote
- Upcoming Election Dates
- Voter Photo ID Law Status
- Voting by Absentee Ballot
- Ward Map
- Where do I Vote on Election Day?