Please review the calendar below to see when city-sponsored events and meetings are taking place. If you wish to only view public meetings, choose the Public Meetings option from the Categories drop down menu.
Revolving Loan Review Committee Meeting
- Date: 06/11/2020 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Location: Teleconference
REVOLVING LOAN REVIEW COMMITTEE AGENDA
Thursday, June 11, 2020
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes of October 3, 2019 and May 14, 2020
- Discussion and possible action on revolving loan application for Southern Wisconsin Dental Labs
- Discussion and possible action regarding the Revolving Loan Review Committee’s role in reviewing and approving the City of Janesville’s new COVID-19 Micro Loan Program Applications
- Next Meeting:Thursday, July 9, 2019
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. To make a request please contact the City Clerk-Treasurer's Office at (608) 755-3000, TDD (608) 755-3190, 18 N. Jackson St. P.O. Box 5005 Janesville, WI 53547-5005.