Skip to page body Home About Janesville City Government Departments & Services Residents Businesses Visitors I Want To…

If you are interested in holding a block party, run/walk, parade or other public special event within a park or on the street right-of-way, you must complete a Special Event Application and return it to the Recreation Division. The Special Event Application and several other helpful documents are available by clicking the links below. The forms contain more information about special event equipment rental, permits and fees.

Helpful links:

Special Event Checklist                    RAH Brochure

Special Event Guidelines                 Pavilion/Picnic Grove Rental Form

Special Event Application                Commercial Vendor Form

Temporary Class B Alcohol License Application (Class B applications must be returned in person to the Clerk Treasurer's Office, located on the second floor of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson Street)

Temporary Structure Permit Application (for tents larger than 10' x 20') (Temporary structure permit applications must be returned in person to the Building and Development Services Department on the third floor of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson St.

Fireworks Display Permit Request (Fireworks Display Permit request must be returned in person to the Clerk-Treasurer's office, located on the second floor of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson St. 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 1/26/2015 3:52:50 PM