4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
- Mail - Janesville Parks & Recreation Divisions, PO Box 5005, Janesville WI 53547-5005
- Drop Box - A 24-hour secured drop box is located at the Wall Street entrance of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson Street. Registrations must include payment.
- In Person - Drop off your registration form and payment at our office located on the 1st floor of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson Street (use the Wall Street Entrance).
- Online Internet Registration - See information below.
Registrations will be processed in the order they are received. Please note the dates and times of the programs applied for, as confirmation will not be sent. You will be contacted if a class is full and an alternative day, time or session is available. Register early as some programs fill quickly and others may be cancelled if we do not meet the minimum three days prior to the start of the program. It is helpful to include a second choice for swim or tennis lessons as these programs fill quickly. Specific registration deadlines may be indicated. Click here for the registration form for Fall/Winter programs.
ONLINE INTERNET REGISTRATION
To Register Online Click Here: You must pay with credit card. ActiveNet.com is a secure site. You will receive an email confirmation of your acceptance or you will be notified if the program is full. Please look at the receipt to make sure all details are correct. PLEASE NOTE: There is a convenience fee charged to all online registrations.
Creating an Account: The first time you register yourself or your family, you will need to create an account complete with a valid email address. You will need to set up a login and password for future registrations. If you or your family member participated in a program last year, you may already have an account created. Please call our office at 755-3030 to reset your login and password.
Janesville Parks and Recreations Divisions accepts MC, VISA, cash or local checks made payable to City of Janesville for all programs and services, except attraction tickets. Tickets to area attractions must be purchased by cash or check at our office only. Your MC or VISA number, expiration date and 3 digit CVV code must be listed clearly on the registration form. If information is not legible, processing of your registration may be delayed. Only credit cards will be accepted for online payment.
Many classes or programs require a minimum number of participants to be held. Programs will be cancelled by the Janesville Recreation Division if the indicated minimums are not met three working days before the start of the program or by their specified deadline. Participants will receive a full refund and/or offered to be moved into a comparable program.
- All refunds will be reduced by cancellation fees in the amount of $10 per session for camps and $5 for all other programs.
- Full refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Class/program is cancelled by Janesville Recreation Division.
- Refund is requested at least one week prior to the start of program (less cancellation fee).
- 75% refund (less cancellation fee) will be given under these circumstances:
- Refund is requested prior to the start of the program, but less than one week before start.
- 50% Refund (less cancellation fee) will be given under these circumstances:
- Refund is requested after the start date of program.
In the event of inclement weather, the City of Janesville Recreation Divsion may have to cancel programs. We will not contact each participant, but there are several ways you can find out the status of a lesson, game or program.
CANCELLATION HOTLINE: 608-373-3480
WCLO WEBSITE: www.wclo.com (click closings tab)
E-MAIL CANCELLATION LIST: www.ci.janesville.wi.us/emaillists
TEAM SIDELINE: www.teamsideline.com/janesville
Our staff photographer will be at various programs throughout the year to capture great memories for the purposes of appearing in future brochures. Please contact our office if you or your child should not be photographed.