Please find below a listing of public meetings organized by the City of Janesville. For a calendar of all city-sponsored events, please click here.Helpful Links
- Agenda materials for boards, commissions and committees
- Downtown Janesville, Inc. Calendar of Events
- Hedberg Public Library Calendar of Events
- Janesville Area Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Calendar of Events
- Rock County Historical Society Events Calendar
- School District of Janesville School Calendar
Monterey Area River Restoration Community Engagement Forum
- Date: 08/22/2017 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Location: City Hall, Council Chambers, Fourth Floor
18 N Jackson St
The City of Janesville will host a community engagement forum regarding the planned river restoration in the Monterey Area on Tuesday, August 22 in the Council Chambers (Room 417) of City Hall (18 N. Jackson Street). The community engagement forum will begin at 5:30 p.m. with a presentation on the river restoration design at 6 p.m. The presentation will be presented by city staff and the City’s consultant, Inter-Fluve.
This community engagement forum is the next step in the process as the City moves forward with development of the river restoration design. A City Work Team including community stakeholders has held meetings to refine the opportunities plan previously developed by a Citizen Advisory Committee. The refined restoration design will be discussed at this forum
At the forum, citizens will have an opportunity to provide feedback and ask questions about the restoration plan. This community input will be used by the work team to finalize the design. All members of the community are welcome and encouraged to attend.